We understand the unique challenges that come with finding the right nursing facility for you or your loved one. We strive to provide you with the best information about our services.
We encourage you to contact us directly to get your questions answered and view our facility. We are here for you.
8050 Spyglass Hill Rd,
Melbourne, FL 32940
We are here 24/7
What People are Saying About us
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I go through rehabilitation at a nursing home?
We have the full rehabilitation set-up including equipment, certified therapists, and a great location. Just like we provide a comprehensive home-like atmosphere for our residents, we do the same for our short-term rehabilitation patients. You will get the great dining, relaxing grounds and courtyards, and 24-hour medical access along with everything else you need for your rehabilitation. Complete rehabilitation requires your therapy sessions as well as relaxing downtime in order to heal.
How is a nursing home different from a hospital?
Nursing homes in the past used to be stark, institutional places that were cold and lonely. We cannot stress enough how much nursing homes have changed.
- Our centers are designed to provide the home-like atmosphere you want for your loved one while still providing any medical care they need.
- We provide social activities for mind and body well-being, companionship, and socialization.
- Our dining services are specialized and provided in a posh and comforting dining room.
- We do not restrict visiting except in certain health crisis situations.
- We have rehabilitation services for extended care and comfort.
- Residents can bring personal items with them.
- We celebrate holidays, birthdays and promote a sense of community.